Note: It will be easiest if you can view this tutorial page on a computer or on a different phone than the one you’re trying to add the calendar to.
- Select and copy this link:https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/gfr8lttainrqfjgekfid7aq61c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Paste the calendar link you copied in step 1 into the Server field.
(Here it is again: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/gfr8lttainrqfjgekfid7aq61c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics)
- Tap the Next button.
- Ignore the User Name, Password, and SSL fields.
- Tap the Save button.
That’s it, the St. Mary’s calendar will now show up in your Calendar app.
Thanks to iMore.com for the calendar tutorial and graphics.